The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

Posted by zackism Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Salam,

Tak de pe nak crite. Just wish all my frens esp Int med student…good Luck…..









Stuck in fantasy world? Dreamy world??

Oh, I don’t know. DON’T use a lot of fantasy things in ur life. Coz, one day u will stuck in it. And to get out from ‘dreamy’ world………is not easy. Sometimes it hurt u…haha…huh!... Wake up3x! but, dreamy world can make me happier than reality.. Oh No….am I Miserable??

I don’t know, I think…I have done a lot of stupid things in my life. But I almost forgot all about it. I don’t know what happened to me if all that stupid-thing-stuff, I remember it…

- Wrote in Dreamy World - hahaha

1 Responses to The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

  1. wuz ere Says:
  2. i agree dat we have 2 wake up n stop dreaming, or may b in other word; DAYDREAM...
    but then, SUMTIMES everythng just starts with dreaming..n i think it's ok 2 dream..n it's better if we really work for it.
    well, every person has his/her own opinion..*wink*wink*

     

Post a Comment

Category List

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Popular posts

Popular posts

DipEnyet Kali ke:

Web Counter

Flag Counter

free counters

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Social Stuff

Best view with

logo background

Blog Archive

Search this blog

Utusan Online - Muka Hadapan

Malaysiakini

Medscape Medical Students Headlines

Daily Quote